Are you looking to start or invest in a successful startup or small business? Want to achieve financial freedom? Look no further! Our book is the ultimate guide to help you navigate the challenges of entrepreneurship and reach your financial goals.
Based on thousands of hours of research into the success of top businesses, and with comprehensive coverage of all the key factors, from creating a solid business plan to conducting market research, this book provides a roadmap to success. Learn how to assess risk, make smart investment decisions, and build a strategy for growth. Discover the millionaire mindset and develop the habits of successful entrepreneurs.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to take your financial future into your own hands. Get your copy today and start your journey to wealth creation and financial success!
Fail fast, fail often, but always fail forward”, often attributed to John C. Maxwell, suggests that entrepreneurs should embrace failure as a learning opportunity and use it to move forward and make progress.
While the expression “fail fast, fail cheap, has validity, so does the expression “Fail to plan, plan to fail” which serves as a reminder that careful planning is an essential part of achieving success in any endeavour. It suggests that those who neglect to plan are likely to encounter obstacles and roadblocks that could have been avoided with proper planning.
- “Two thirds of start ups fail. A sobering thought indeed. Thankfully, there is now a resource that can support founders – and early investors – in making positively impactful decisions.
- Humans are complicated: so many of our decisions are based on flawed thinking and overly informed by emotion. We hold hidden prejudices against people and ideas that challenge the status quo; we follow the herd and experience the dreaded ‘FOMO’.
- We are also prone to being influenced by other hidden cognitive biases, such as Confirmation and Availability Bias.
- How do we make sensible business decisions with the incorrect data?
- How do we address these obstacles unless we know about them?
- This is where Future-Proofing Start-ups comes in. I heartily recommend this book as an accessible, informative and concise resource, for those who don’t want to waste time following the latest fads or trawling through the internet for dubious advice. This is a comprehensive guide for entrepreneurs who recognize that successful business requires people that understand people.
Simon (MEd; Msc; MBA), Psychologist and Founder of Neureka! Organizational Neuroscience
An incredible journey into Start-ups for both Founders and Investors in Start-ups is embedded in this book from the i3D Protocol.
The i3D Protocol was conceived and developed to address the problems Founders and Investors experience in the poor data environment that exists in the riskiest end of investing – very Early Stage or Alpha start-up investing.